For reservations and availability, please use our real time internet reservation system. If you have any difficulty, please call 845.831.0737 before 10:00 p.m.
The Mt. Beacon Bed and Breakfast has a 2 week cancellation policy. Cancellations made 2 weeks prior to your arrival date will be accepted and your 50% deposit will be returned minus a $25.00 processing fee. Should you choose to cancel your reservation within 2 weeks of your scheduled arrival date, you will be held responsible for the full amount of your reservation. For reservations made for all three guestrooms or the West Point graduation, we require a 50% deposit and there is no cancellation. Additionally, there is a 30 day cancellation policy during major holidays including July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Valentines Day.
*Please note that our reservation and cancellation policy is a vital part of the management of a small proprietor-in-residence inn.
Inn Amenities and Policies
- Full cooked breakfast served at 9:00 am
- Continental breakfast available for guests choosing to eat before 8:30
- Wireless high-speed internet access available
- In-ground Swimming Pool in season
- Wood burning fireplaces in common areas and Master Suite.
- Check-in is between 3 pm and 9 pm.
- Guests checking in after 9 pm need to make prior arrangements with the innkeeper.
- Check-out is 11 am.
- Early Check-ins and late check-outs are not possible due to the limited number of rooms available.
- The entire bed and breakfast is a non-smoking building however you may smoke on the patio.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets at the inn.
- We have a firm no children policy out of respect for the needs of other guests. Children over 12 are welcome.
- While we generally require a two-night minimum stay during weekends, holidays, and foliage season, occasionally one-night stays are available. Please call to check.
- We accept cash, checks and Visa, MasterCard and Discover as settlement.